The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bad News Bears

Silly Kitty...never assume!  We know what that makes 'u' and 'me'!  I had thought Pirate brought the Beast back repaired..nope!  They can't fix it!  They were experts are ruining our truck, so why can't they fix it?!  They will be getting the bill if we have to re-chip it!  Looks like we're going to contact a mechanic in C'da, Id.  (Not sure how to spell Couer d'Alene.)  So....we will have to rent a minivan for our Tim McGraw concert tomorrow night.  Hmm...wonder if we can add the cost of a rental to our Ford bill??

We continue to unload our 'junk' ...I mean, I mean TREASURES!  There is something so soothing about going through your things --almost as if we'd passed on--and distributing our lives among our children, friends, and community. I've got to get back to a Wal-mart soon to get more of those 3M 'snap' picture hangers...what a life saver!  I'll snap a photo of the snapper when I get more...they hold up Boone's portrait just fine!  I even forgot to take the picture down when Pirate took The Gypsy Rose into Les Schwab for her bad wheel.  Nothing budged!

I've decided that I'm going to just keep moving things out into the fiver...hopefully soon we will find a tipping point and just move all the way in!?  I got a few items from Amazon the last two days...cup holders for the walls by Pirate's couch, and also got a magnetic knife safe/utensil holder and a RV oven cover cutting board.  Waiting for my over-the-sink shelves...hoping they fit around our sinks!!  Paws crossed.  Pictures of the concert to follow Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment