The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Friday, May 27, 2011

Nothing Doin'

Pirate said the entire trip home he felt like someone was watching him....LOL!  It does look like eyes!

Today the trip finally took it's toll on us.  We did nothing today, other than nap and lay around in my chair.  Pirate did a few errands, but the only thing I got done was to drive down to my TFL's house and take care of her precious Poochie Pie Anna and Louie the incredible white ferret.  I could still sleep some more and not feel rested.  I tried as hard as I could to keep my energy level up and keep moving.  I haven't even been out to the Gypsy Rose today!  My mind has been working overtime, though.  I'm arranging cabinets and how all of our clothes and linens will fit even as we speak.  Gosh, I'm not sure at all where I'm going to store towels at.  That teeny cabinet in the bathroom isn't going to work.

This morning, my muscles refused to work.  With the big trip, then being so active, plus all of this wet weather...I am totally wiped out.  I'm not even sure if I can make dinner for my Pirate tonight.  Wow, am I ever glad we don't have a hard deadline to be out of the condo!

In other news, our youngest daughter Tracie has some wonderful news!!  She landed an assistant manager position with an apartment complex in Seattle!!  Her dreams are coming true, as well!  We knew Seattle didn't stand a chance against Tracie's determination and drive! And Tracie's new job is only a couple of blocks from her roomie's work, so they can carpool until their current lease is up.  The reality of Seattle traffic has hit!

We're headed toward the other end of the spectrum...a nice, slow pace like back in the 60s. This was one of the reasons why we thoroughly enjoyed the Mid West while we were there...open, friendly folks not in a fool rush.

I suppose I should get up outta this chair and get the bones moving....cuz tomorrow is going to be a busy day!



I missed this face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment