The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm in love with a Yellow Jacket...

....central vac, that is!  I finally broke out the box under the pass-thru and figured out how to work it.  WOW!!  It's light, easy to maneuver, and I even have a 'dust pan' feature where I can sweep dust/dirt right up to the outlet, lift up...and viola!  Sucks that dirty dirt right up! YAY!  My arms feel like rubber, but I carried out all of our pots and pans and their lids.  They fit! Now I just need to schlog them all back into the house until it's time to roll.

I think I will find a nearby Radio Shack and get the cables and cords we need for our new entertainment system.  I also need to find a cable hook-up cord.  Not sure if I need to go to an RV store or not for that.

I'm still beyond tired, but I'm pushing through it and getting things accomplished.  I can rest when I'm dead, right? LOL!

KEEP SMILING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment