The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ink Therapy

Hot off the press

This is really, really special to me...well, to all of us in the Cozart family.  Boone's ashes are incorporated into the black ink.  Boone LOVED getting his teeth brushed (Crest Vanilla Mint, please!) and his favorite toys were zebras.  The entire family and all of our friends were always on the lookout for Zeebies for him.  There was something, probably the black and white colors, that made zebs his best toy.

Just had to share...I'm a wee emotional right now.  Thank you, Friends, for dropping by today.

2 comments:

  1. How absolutely sweet. Now you will smile at your leg many many times over the years. <3

    I saw something today that immediately made me think of you, Kitty. If you email me at my user name here @gmail.com, I'll send you a link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your comment...email on the way!

    ReplyDelete