The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Family

 

100_9674

Dad, Tracie, Mom, Kyle, Me, Steven

 

This picture is from the ‘Grinolds Gang’ when they came to visit with Miss Tracie, who is living in Idaho Falls, Id as of this writing.  Titus is in there, too!

 

We will sure miss these guys a lot, but they are all so happy for us to go on our adventure of a lifetime.  My Mom and Dad aren’t really travellers, but they are thinking of visiting Mount Rushmore sometime in the  next year.  I highly recommend every American go see this park.  And if you’ve gone that far, make sure you visit Deadwood, Spearfish, Lead…all great little towns.

 

On your way, you’ll also want to stop by the Indian Museum and the Crazy Horse exhibit.  WELL worth it!  Built on Custer’s Last Stand, complete with the gravestones where the dead fell, a mass grave with a monument.  Inside the museum, each and every American Indian tribe has an exhibit.  Since I grew up close to the Nez Perce tribe’s reservation, I was most interested in their exhibit.  The original trade beads for Manhattan are also on display, and the beautiful headdresses there…WOW!!

 

Thursday the bank is having an open house from 1 pm to 5 pm for Pirate and then he’ll probably just work a half day Friday.  Then, he belongs to the Kitty!!  Wahooo! I cannot wait to have my best pal with me every day.  If we start getting on each other’s nerves, just remind me of this blog post, lol!

 

See ya down the road SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment