The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Friday, April 22, 2011

Feather Hair Extensions by Fine Featherheads Hair Feathers

Feather Hair Extensions by Fine Featherheads Hair Feathers

I would really, really like to try these...I actually think Steven Tyler has a version of this in his hair...albeit a more expensive version, I am sure. I love that I have a Pirate who lets me explore and experiment with my hair, clothes, tattoos and piercings. He never complains...even when I had PINK hair and stopped traffic in downtown Kennewick!

Poor Sweet Pirate is sick again today. He was around so many different people last week with the round of retirement parties and dinners. Our 'big adventure' of the day will be going to Fred Meyers. I want to purchase the flash drives today so I can start scanning and uploading pictures. I need to get four or five, depending on the GBs. Pictures take up so much room!

All we have to do is spend $50/month at Freddie's and we get a 10 cent fuel discount at all Shell stations, including diesel. Freddie's is way too expensive to be our 'regular' store. I usually shop Winco or Safeway. But on a 38 gallon tank, the discount adds up!

I can't wait to go get our Gypsy Rose...I wonder if she 'knows' she gets to go on such a big adventure?!

1 comment: