The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mapping out our route to Michigan

 

HRT105-6

Pirate has been busy this morning mapping out our route to Wixom, Michigan.  The Google route is not gonna work…too long! We’re debating I-84 thru Salt Lake, or the route we took to Sturgis, going thru South Dakota instead of North.  I know one thing for sure, my Pirate can find us the easiest route!!

See that little area where the ladder to the loft is?  That is where Willie’s treefort will go. We will have to move it and lay it down on travel days, but when we are stopped and have the slides out, he can easily hop up into the loft and ‘rule his kingdom from on high!’

 

Hopefully we don’t have too much going on today…I’ve been out and about more this week than I usually am.  I don’t have a lot of stamina, especially after this hard winter.  Wow, am I looking forward to warm days and easy moving.  I know the times we’ve been South, I feel so much better.  And to be able to ride every day…I just can’t put into words how wonderful that will be.  Priceless!

 

I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful, caring Pirate who has stopped at nothing to make our dream come true and get his Bride to the warm!!  I love you, my handsome Pirate!!  Thank you from the bottom of my Little Kitty heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment