The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Here's a link to our 'Gypsy Rose!'

Heartland Rvs

Good Morning!!  One more day until my birthday...Pirate will be the official 'mother' to the Schnauzies ALL day tomorrow (The best gift!).  Although last month, I did purchase my Kindle Reader--LOVE it!  Thanks for the early birthday present my Beloved Pirate!

Yesterday, Pirate went to lunch with a dear friend, and his fortune cookie had this to say:  Travelling to the south will bring you unexpected happiness.  How cool is that?!  We are having my birthday dinner at PF Changs tonight--can't wait to see what my fortune cookie says.

I included a link to Heartland RV...to see the model we will be purchasing, once at the site, under products, choose toy hauler, then Road Warrior, then floorplan and gallery, then RW 395.  You will see why we are so excited!  That garage with the 2nd 1/2 bath is going to hereby be known as "The Clubhouse."  This will be Pirate's sanctuary!

Running on spotty wifi today, so I'll close for now...someone got any ideas for keeping up with friends and relatives who do not have internet access?  Thanks in advance!

The Kitty

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! That is awesome! We just went to the Denver new car show and they had some of these. I would swear that they had this one there. It is INCREDIBLE!!! All you guy's hard work is paying off.

    ReplyDelete