The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You're either IN...or you're OUT!

Well, my Pirate is really not doing so great...worry, worry, worry.  I understand that--he's responsible for his Bride and his two furry pals!  But the vacillating is beginning to wear on me.  I don't know how to make it better.  I don't know what we would do if one of us had a medical catastrophe...I don't know if we'll use up all of our nest egg or otherwise run out of money.  All I can do is trust in God--He has never, ever let me down or left me in danger.  I trust that He will guide us (ya has ta ask, however).  All I DO know is that I love this man more than I could ever express and want to spend the rest of my life with him.  It matters not where or how.  I could live in a tent and be happy as long as I have him at my side.

If you worry about a thing and it doesn't happen, you've suffered for nothing.  If you worry about a thing and it DOES happen, you've suffered twice.  Should you walk around with your eyes closed behind rose-colored glasses..NOPE!  God helps those who help themselves.  But what if Job had worried--God is going to send horrible things to test me, and then He did...could Job have born suffering twice?  I don't know, but I'm glad he spent his time praising God for the abundance in his life...and even when tested, he didn't blame God.  May God shed a portion of Job's grace on the Cozarts today! :)

In the mean time, I've got this picture on my desktop---so I can stare at MY kitchen, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment