The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Talk with our CPA went well


I'm putting off going to the grocery store because I'm really hurting pretty badly today and am trying to suck it up...just need a bit more time for my morphine  to kick in, lol.  You can kinda see how gross my neck is in this pic, I just noticed...surgery sucks!

I am so looking forward to getting the pass through in the mail...hoping it's today! If it is, I'll do a video of it so you can see it.  I'm also getting excited for my Mrs. T's Bakery e-juice to get here....yummy flavors, PG/VG mix, so we'll see how the throat hit and vapor production is.

It still baffles me that my appetite isn't going crazy.  Every other time I've quit, I gain 1-15 lbs, get discouraged and start smoking again.  I seriously can't get over how easy this is!  Ha ha...we'll see when I go down to 0 nic about the appetite, as nicotine does suppress.

Pirate met with our CPA/friend yesterday and he said we're right on track as far as how to structure taking out the 401k, etc.  So, we're all set! YAY! I can't wait to purchase the RV!!  Soon!!

OK, guess I'd bettered get with it here...


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, how exciting! I know a couple who RVs full-time, and I really admire how they are able to live all around the country. I think it sounds so exciting and so enriching, with all the people to meet and things to see! I don't think I could do it full-time.. I need to check in now and again at home! But I guess the RV becomes home base. lol You should call it The Mother Ship. And it won't smell like smoke!
    --MrsJaaxx
    http://honkusgrogana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete