The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Friday, January 14, 2011

Willie keeps us laughing

 

026

The pic isn’t too clear, as Willie is moving…but he has a new trick of popping bubble wrap between his front litty kitty teeth…LOL!  Little goof fell of the windowsill today and hurt his foot.  What the heck am I gonna do when I panic and don’t have a trusted vet to call?!  Now that Boone has passed, I’d thought less and less about veterinarians.

 

Our friends keep getting laid off all around us…and here we are, WANTING Pirate to get laid off.  We are so blessed to have been planning for as  long as we have.  I had thought at first, wow, we’re jumping the gun…but I am thankful we have a plan and clear steps to follow. We decided almost a year ago that this was what we wanted to do…and even less time that Pirate has been totally onboard with it.  Everything just keeps coming together, though!

Boone’s death, having the Beast fall into our laps, Tracie moving to Idaho….God is just kicking the roadblocks out of our way before we even know that they are there.  And we get to start practicing Skype with Tracie, so we’ll learn that program and get the other two kids hooked up with web cams. 

I visited my TFL (Twinsies for Life) today.  My Bug lives in a 26 ft travel trailer. I got a ton of good advice for when we are full time.  I’m getting so excited to pare down, give/sell/toss a lot of these accumulated trappings of stix n brix life.  Pirate and I have been minimizing for so long…about 10 years, that we really pity our friends who are getting their ‘freedom’ dumped into their laps.  There is an awakening happening across America and we’re just so blessed to have not been caught asleep at the wheel. 

 

Hoping to hear from Pirate’s boss soon about his retirement package/plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment