The Gypsy Rose

The Gypsy Rose

Friday, March 25, 2011

Here’s the ‘Plan”

 

405

So, here is the floor plan

We are so ready to hit the road, too.  Our wonderful representative at General RV, Christine, has been tirelessly working with us and deserves a medal in Patience!  LOL! I’m sure she has had much worse…we sure appreciate her, though.

Been going through pictures today.  I’ll be purchasing the scanner/fax/printers early in April, so I am getting everything ready.  Unfortunately, some of the pictures have ‘welded’ themselves to their frames.  Those, I hope, I can just copy right in the frame.  Once all the pics are uploaded and transferred to ‘sticks’ each kiddo will get one, and as far as the hard copies, we will divide them and the frames between them.

Oh, I cannot wait to start moving into our new home! Pirate had bettered have a good idea where he wants to put his things and arrange them…I’ll be busy in the kitchen!

 

Here’s to getting a lot of stuff sorted and some of it off the the shelter, or the dump, depending on the item.  We have been blessed to be able to help a growing young family purchase the condo, and my sweet T(win) F(of) L(ife) TFL Bugs will be buying Ruby the PT Cruiser.  We really want to help those we can with our things the kids won’t be taking.  Wow it’s gonna be sweet!! 

 

Happy Weekend, Everyone! SmileOpen-mouthed smileDisappointed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment